Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Requiem

A cold,ruthless and unnerving attitude was just a shield,
An armor just to safeguard the extra tender and sensitive side of me.
A wall so thick is needed to secure a soldier fighting in a war field.
You can call me crazy but sometimes hiding behind a wall is significant than being free.
But trust me,Being lonely with an ordered and cold heart,
Is anyday better than being in a company with a bleeding heart.


Well that's enough of my agoraphobia,now here goes the story-
I was lying in my bunker and she just came like a fury.
Asked me to come out of my nutshell,Don't know why?
But i was sticking onto my guns,Hell no.Goodbye.!
She was still calm and adhered to the things that she just said.
She baited me with her drugs by throwing some of it ahead.
Curiosity rose in me,Judging every aspect of her move,
Oh,What the hell,thinking she's innocent i just approved.
I tasted her weed,thinking of it as some holy green bud.
Damn,it was orgasmic,i was stoned when it was all in my blood.


I woke up in my bunker and was a a bit uneasy,
Claustrophobia sorrounded me and i was acting so sleazy.
She fed me with more crack and now i was achieving euphoria.
I was addicted to her,I don't know if it was wrong,
We were like two hippies enjoying our life all day long.
Everything was so hallucinating and suddenly she started acting bizarre.

She abjured my rights on her drugs saying i can no longer have them.
But i was a stoner by now,this decision of hers i thoroughly condemn.
Why are you doing this to me?I can't live without your drug no more,I said.
She was just walking ahead,ignoring every part of me as if i was dead.
Is it fair to transform one into a drugger & then leave them on their own?
From that day a part of soul was lost and body was just chunks of meat and bones.
Undergoing a rehab made me more human,But the drug is still not completely off my brain,
I try to occupy myself and not think about it but every action just goes in vain.
Simply don't know how long will this book be lying on my shelf,
But here i am writing a Requiem for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment