Friday, September 17, 2010

Dastaan-e-Frustration

I wake up in the morning with my head feeling twice the size,
I stand up ignoring all the voices in my head,
Foolin' my mind that everything is okay,thereby starting my day with lies.
I start to act like a puppet,
I start following the instructions as to how a common man should act,
By the people who are ruining my life to have their luxuries intact.

I fly from my nest,strolling down my city.
The pain starts again seeing all the filth and dirt,
But i can't do anything except having a sense of pity.
I think twice,
Pondering that this might be my last day in paradise.
But i keep walking,thinking that in a city this large,
I'm just a small mouse in an enormous group of mice.

With all these things in my tiny little brain,
I reach my college,preparing myself for another lobotomy,
A place where instead of acceptance,i'm learning how to abstain!
Suffering eight hours of mental abuse,
Does no good to me,only leaving a bruise.
Sometimes I think to stand up and break free,
But suddenly a feeling of paranoia occupies me,
I sit down again,leaving myself as a child who wants to get exploited.
There are times when i think that maybe i'm schizophrenic,
But eventually i realize that this thought is only cryptogenic.

I reach my nest again,The mother bird asks me how was the day like?
I wear a disguise,telling her it was good,
But somehow she already knows the truth,a power of her's that i've never understood.
I don't know what to do now,But the time flies away very fast,
I now have a sense of guilt as to how i've fu**ed my time in the past.

The day is over now,the dark is filling up the empty spaces.
I try to cheer myself up by remembering some lovely faces.
The cheer soons fades away and i'm left all alone,
There is silence everywhere,so i'm unable to groan.

When all this s**t takes place,
I think about something very deep.
Gazing at my roof with all these thoughts in my mind hallucinates me,
After a while i decide to go back to sleep,
I know nothing is gonna change,
But i again fool my mind sayin' that sleep is gonna rejuvenate me.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment